Stay away! can't even call it a restaurant.
Just terrible. went there for ramadan buffet and regret this for the rest of my life as I had brought guests with me. had to pay 55 PP for a buffet that had nothing at all. almost 80% of food was already gone once I got there and the other 20% remaining was not worth eating. Burnt and awful. Just stay away and never waste your time and money on this